Welcome to the International Association of Educators!
Back to top
About International Events
The International Association of Educators unites the educational resources of the CIS countries and provides all the coordinators with the tools for distance education.
- What does the Coordinator do?
- The coordinator is the representative of the International Association of Educators, coordinating the works of other teachers and students.
- How to become a coordinator of the Association?
- To become a coordinator of the International Association of Educators, you need to register and publish a pedagogical biography through your personal account and upload a photo.
- What are the advantages of the Coordinators?
- Coordinators can become Authors of international olympiads, by sending author’s test questions via personal accounts. All authors can obtain copyright certificates for their developments.
- During the organization of the Olympiads, Authors’ questions will be used as the main tasks, which means the practical dissemination of advanced pedagogical experience on the scale of the country and abroad.
- Also, coordinators can organize the participation of other teachers and students in competitions, conferences and olympiads.
The Web-Site of international competitions, conferences and Olympiads is created for active participants of the educational process. Participation in our events demonstrates that you know and master of the innovative technologies and are in the first row in modern education.
Teachers of educational organizations of all types are invited to participate in scientific and creative events. Our activities are aimed at developing the creative potential of teachers and students.
HOW DO THE EVALUATION OF THE COMPETITIONS WORK?
Scientific and creative works are evaluated by a commission of permanent and variable composition of scientists of natural and human sciences on the following criteria:
- degree of originality and novelty;
- use of various forms, methods of submitting educational material;
- expediency of using information technologies;
- competent and ergonomic design of educational material;
- correctness in the use of copyright works;
- artistic level and quality of design.
We wish you victories in scientific and creative activities.